Tuesday, March 27, 2007

a pimple on the path of progress



I do not want to return to work tomorrow.



Ever.

Anyway...such is life.

Ayla has a birthday party this weekend...
dinner @ the Macaroni Grill/limo for the evening/sleepover.

Man o man...whatever happened to renting movies and ordering pizza for a sleep over?
I feel so inadequate as a party thrower.

So yeah...some MG fans ran to his ex wife's blog and ranted on her. Now her boss has involved himself in the whole thing with MG and it's gotten really weird...not so weird I've stopped reading but weird all the same. haha I think they should make a deal...she gives up his last name and goes back to her maiden name and they agree to never speak of the other again. Sounds fair to me. I am sick of hearing about the useless twat...she was nothing but a shallow cunt before and I would venture to say she has evolved much since.

Moving on...I cooked today...made shepherds pie....then a batch of pasta sauce...Ayla hates both.
Oh yay.
Then I proceeded to nap and watch TV all day after a few good morning phone conversations, one with Jerri and then Aunty Pam...then tonight I had a work meeting here at my house...that was somewhat entertaining b/c Lani and I had to do a test...re: Excel
I HATE EXCEL.
I use it well enough etc but it irritates me...

I need to stop swearing so much...and stop biting my nails again...do you think I can do both w/o hurting someone?
I'm not sure. haha

I watched a really cool program on the Knowledge Network today about testosterone levels in the womb etc...very interesting...testosterone is quite the hormone...amazing what adjusting levels of hormones can change as far as development goes.
I am too tired to elaborate...sorry.

No comments: