Monday, March 12, 2007

death greets me warm....

this time change pisses me off...
i like it being dark when i get off at 6 pm and walk home....

fuckin fuck

we are getting a national audit this week...Thurs, Fri or Saturday.

this is the BIG kahuna...this is the one where if u fuck it up you can kiss any bonus you hoped for good bye...by perusing the schedule im wishing it will come on...Friday...busy as a mofo but due to staffing its probably the best bet.

digits crossed...the audit itself is out of about 400ish things u can fail on....my store always seems to hover between 5-7 fails...

id like to get UNDER 5...but that depends on staff knowing their shit when they are asked so...thats my hope...it is really luck of the draw bc if it lands on a day with a new person you are pretty much fucked in that area...hahaha
new topic.
i dont care what anyone says...i might not get the metallica of today at all...after the whole dr phil monster movie thing i kinda scratched my head and went "huh?" but man o fucking man...there is nothing better than old school metallica to rock out to...i feel sorry 4 anyone who missed that era of rock/metal because if you did you are semi-retarded for it (thank means u kelly in comox haha)

i feel the same way about the grunge scene...ya ya ya ~ ppl poopoo it but fuck some of the best music of my life came out of that time...i was 20, i had no kid...i spent all my wages on booze and concert tickets in vancouver...weekends were all about buying a 60 pounder, finding a show or a party and letting it rip...looking back its kinda gay to spend yer money on booze when yer bankrupt and trying to afford dance lessons 4 yer parasitic offspring but...it was what it was...glad i got it all outta my system then so i wasnt one of them bad moms. lol
(Guy is laughing at me right now i know it) once i moved up to Powell River knocked up and displaced the fun all ended haha haha
if i have one drink when i go out thats living it up to me now...although when i have $ and am at a venue with live music it is very easy to get caught up in that ol scene...are u relating to this at all maureen? muhahahahaha
lucky for me im too old and fat to be a total slut bag...yay 4 old and fat

moving on...ive decided after the dreaded englishman fiasco im swearing off all *RELATIONS* unless they are genuine in nature...

this being b/c i think at my age/station in life the frivolity of meaningless *RELATIONS* is counter productive...

and also b/c i am so emotionally stunted in regards to genuine emotional relationships im expecting to be celibate until the day I die.

yay 4 me.

hey look!!! can u see aunty pam and uncle jim in the crowd????

they were there!!
in vegas .... woot woot!
i stole this off matt goods site cuz he was there too with Dale Jr and since aunty pam didnt send me any pictures i just resorted to thieving someone elses.

No comments: