Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Logic by Jennifer Jay C.


If you make 10+ errors at work per day, at work where you have a barracuda boss who refuses to let things slide, and you are called on all these errors does that give you the right to whine that all the feedback is negative? How about this you fucker...how about you do your fucking job and do it well CONSISTENTLY and then expect some positive feedback?? How about that?

WTF, do I look like a fucking daycare provider? Am I supposed to tell someone she doesn't suck when she indeed does? Am I to pretend she isn't all bad when really there are 4 month CSRs doing a better job than the 2 yr CSR in question? Fuck that. She can rot and whine her stupid fucking face off, especially after being given the opportunity to speak her mind about it and she said shit all.

Fuck off....
OMFG I am so NOT management material...i want to fire EVERYONE lol
After the epic staff meeting I went and hung with Adrienne and we went 2 the pub and ate/watched the hockey game. I am not a hockey fan but it was a good game, nice and violent....woohoo!
Gawd tomorrow is monday and im just so NOT into it. Barf.

No comments: