Tuesday, March 20, 2007

everyone can go suck it!


aunty pam is home....yay...although I called her last night and she was already on the phone so I haven't got to talk to her yet...

i will try her tonight after my 11 hr shift. (insert bitterness here)
have i mentioned lately i detest my job?

audit wasn't so hot.

my part time employee who has recently given her notice bc she got a gov't job (as u can imagine she couldn't give a shit about an audit) was asked a lot of questions and bombed most of them.

fucking great.
and this morning i get to go to work early and interview someone WITH MY BOSS (fuckin kill me now) observing...i hate interviewing ppl on a good day.
but whatever...all i gotta do is live til April 3rd/jump on a train and then I'm FUCKING GONEEEEEEEEEEEE for 9 days and i don't care if the shithole burns down in my absence....
im sorry i have nothing of value or substance to share but my head is in a very ugly headspace...u know the one where you can sit and cry for no reason just cuz...im premenstrual and miserable all at the same time...bad combo.
Maureen...im so sorry about your sister and wee nephew Tanner.... :o( what a sad disappointment and loss, i hope u are all doing as well as u can be over there...

No comments: