Sunday, March 11, 2007

one foot in front of the other, one step back to counter it

I do not like the time change...ever.
It ruins my chi.
I get myself so fucked up trying to figure out if I lost or gained an hour that my rule for the last few yrs has been to NOT think about it or pay any attention to it...

So ~ this am when i woke up at 8am and the History of New Music was on an hour early I was like...FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

I have a short 2 hr staff meeting today...in truth I want to bludgeon one specific person there...but I have to talk in generalizations to be FAIR AND JUST. Fuck as if.
Whenever this ONE person is working at my store all sorts of shit happens...chqs go missing, mail is never put in the right box, things are lost, things arent signed, really stupid mistakes...when shes not in my branch...this crap all stops.
It makes me insane.

Ayla was having a mental meltdown last night. I walked in after having been out seeing *ZODIAC* (ill get to that later) and she is all over me to look at these IPODs on ebay that are so cheap. naturally, when shit didnt go her way she stomped off to her room...after some time things started hitting the wall...I put a quick stop to that with the ol "Do you LIKE having a DOOR 4 your bedroom????" ~ but she never came out again all night and I still dunno wtf her problem is. Spoiled ass.

ZODIAC...was really quite good. I didnt know a lot of the story which probably helped...but it was almost a 3 hr movie and I didnt notice til it was over so thats a good sign i think. I really liked how the movie was more about the ppl involved in trying to solve the crimes than about the actual creep...very cool flick. I am glad I saw it in the theatre.
One part that really made me laugh was Paul Avery in the movie hated the cartoonnist at work LOOMING over him and his desk....
I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE...only for yrs ive called it HOVERING. Hovering makes me violent....even at work I snap at ppl who are hovering...Ayla is a hoverer sometimes...etc it bugs the ever-loving shit out of me...so that made me laugh.
Jake Gyllenhaal is a boyfriend as well so that always helps. Robert Downey Jr made a fabulous addict/alcoholic .... imagine that haha

Today I have a buncha work shit to do b4 the staff meeting of death...
I am already in a state of irritation bc of the damn kid...I should drink 1st thing in the morning.

No comments: