Monday, March 26, 2007

Waste of Time Alphabet Hell

(thanks Barb)
A- Available or Single: Neither (I know that makes me sound mysterious but it isnt all that mysterious haha)

B- Best Friends: all my friends are best ones for different reasons

C- Cake or Pie: its a mood and flavor thing!

D - Drink of Choice: water

E- Essential Item: like if I was on survivor?? a journal and a pen! so I could document my fabulous weightloss and hatred 4 the other stranded humans

F- Favourite Colour: maroon...and this weird rich shade of blue i dont know the name for

G- Gummi Bears or Worms:i dont like gummy candy, its like chewing on a pencil eraser

H- Hometown: Powell River, even though I didnt move there til I was 14

I- Indulgence: movies

J- January or February: both are fine so long as global warming doesnt make them summer months

K- Kids - Ayla Juniper ~ 13 going on 24

L- Life is incomplete without: friends and some family (haha)

M - Marriage Date: no thank you, although Guy seems to think in the next 5 ill get hitched...I think he took peyote that day

N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother 1 sister

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges mmmmmmmmm

P- Phobias/Fears: Loss

Q- Favourite Quote: Nietzsche (did I spell that right 4 once?) has good ones but im too lazy to pick one

R- Reasons to smile: 7 days til VACATION TIMEEEEE

S- Season: fall/winter/spring

T- Tag 3 People: Maureen - Shawna - Maggie

U- Unknown Fact About Me: ohhh im a nailbiter, oh wait u knew that....im fat...of wait u knew that too...I have potty mouth, oh fuck you know that already too...forget it

V- Vegetable You Hate: turnip & green beans...barf

W- Worst Habit: see "unknown fact about me" above

X- X-rays You've Had: teeth

Y- Your Favourite Foods: japanese, thai, carbs in general

Z- Zodiac: Libra

No comments: