Friday, March 30, 2007

You will all be jealous of my new bowl!!!!

OMFG
I scored the COOLEST WEIRDEST bowl today thrift store shopping...


I was looking for goblets and there it was....


THE
BALLERINA BROCCOLI BOWL
...it called to me...


like an old friend..."buy me, take me home, home girl"


in other news....my NEW HIRE thats been coming in all week was a no show today (training doesnt even start until next week)...I called her house earlier in the day and spoke to her sister, she said she didnt know where she was...

I called back tonight b4 I left work bc I was worried something happened and she answered...only she PRETENDED it wasnt her...yeah like how fucking dumb do u think I am?

I even said "I know this is Sheryl", she pretended she was her sister. WHAT A FUCKING RETARD. So she clearly wont be showing up for her shift tomorrow....and if for some odd reason she does she better have some serious balls b/c b4 I let her in if she doesnt have a decent excuse for not showing or calling I am going to tell her to forget it, she can go work at 7-11...

I doubt she will show up though.

So now as soon as I get back from holidays I will be frantically looking for 2 new hires.

Fuckin fuck. Better now than after training starts or once shes on the schedule and useful but fuck I can not tell you the time it takes to get all the required paperwork done for a new hire, the offer/contract, the forms, the $ spent on credit checks and police clearance etc. THAT MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD. What a waste of time.

Anyhoo. Whatever....3 more shifts and im on vacation hahahahahha

No comments: