Sunday, April 01, 2007

I am going to hell and in hell little japanese fighting fish will nibble on my corpse

Antisocial Personality Disorder is chronic, beginning in adolescence and continuing throughout adulthood.

There are ten general symptoms:

not learning from experience (I kinda have this one)

no sense of responsibility
inability to form meaningful relationships (that is just a given)
inability to control impulses (another one)
lack of moral sense (and again)
chronically antisocial behavior (I try to hide it well)
no change in behavior after punishment (that used to be true...)
emotional immaturity (sighhhh)
lack of guilt (thats a bad one)
self-centeredness

So today I flushed my fish down the toilet...im not gunna make excuses...ive flushed other live animals b4 and im not about to try and justify it.
The weirdest thing is I honestly dont feel bad about it, and not just bc Kurt Cobain sang that fish didnt have any feelings...I just dont care.

Anyway...its nearly 1 am and I work in the AM....only 2 more shifts...weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

RIP fish that was never named 1.5 yrs ago.

No comments: