Monday, April 23, 2007

blogger wont lemme post a pic or spell check, sorry

Well...what can one say when one realizes they are so insignificant that words fail to describe the pure smallness of one's self?

Ever get those moments where it is CRYSTAL clear that you are nothing but a dimple on the ass of humanity and once your dead, you're just dead, and that's that. Your memory only lives on as long as the ppl that knew you or the art you created while you were here. Or if you were completely nuts your LEGEND can live on a little longer but usually gets screwed up by ppls exaggerations and lies.

I drempt my computer started on fire due to a fan issue...bc i had a fan issue i had the comp case off and had 2 BIG fans set up BLOWING on the computer to cool it...yet it started on fire anyway. In the dream I got to do something ive always wanted to do which is use a fire extinguisher....using the PASS method we are trained at work with:

P - pull the pin
A - aim twds the fire (duh)
S - squeeze trigger
S - side to side

In the dream it was super easy...now i wanna try it 4 real and make a giant foamy mess. In my dream it was 4 am and I KNOW you're supposed to call the fire dept even after you extinguish a fire yourself but being the considerate person I am I didnt want to wake the whole building so i opted not to.

You know what I hate...ppl come in and say they have a couple bucks in change, will I take it...yeah ill take a couple bucks usually if you arent an asshole about it but then out comes handful after handful after fucking handful. 7.00 in fucking nickels is NOT a few bucks you inbred little fucktard....I might have punched her in the mouth if it werent 4 the glass barrier.

Im glad Incubus cancelled their May show in Victoria and its now August. I was mad b4 but Mays gunna be so incredibly bad at work I wouldnt have fully enjoyed the show cuz id be bagged tired...looks like ill miss Ryan McMahon in May too...unless I am super hardcore and go after work at 1030 pm...that will be a mood thing.

Ayla is ranting how the washing machine RUINED her sweater zipper and how now she has to waste 20.00 replacing it and how the washing machine is ruining her life...etc etc etc. ha ha ha
I am laughing here bc if I laugh out loud she will stab me in the heart with a pen and i will perish.

No comments: