Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Interview....

Here are my five questions from Barb:

1. Would you rather be twice as tall or half as tall as you are now? Why?

well, that's gay b/c being 11 ft tall would be freakish and so would being 2 ft 8...
so if I HAD to choose I guess Id rather be taller cuz then I could see SUPER GOOD at concerts.

2. What is one material possession that you could never give up?

I don't have anything I couldn't live w/o obviously...if my house was burning and I could only take one thing I would take Ayla's baby album.

3. What would you do if you had a month off work, no responsibilities, and $100,000?

omfg, heaven! id be on a plane so damn fast...id be touring the UK, Europe, Japan, New Zealand....

4. How would you rather die - drowning or by fire?

drown - although ultimately id prefer to die whilst sleeping or in a coma.

5. If you could trade bodies and lives with anyone in the world (living or dead) for 24 hours, with whom would you trade?

hmmmmm....George Bush....I could fuck his shit up so good in 24 hrs!!! I COULD STOP A DAMN WAR! (that'd be the goal anyway)

Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me!"
I will respond by e-mailing you five questions.

I get to pick them, and you have to answer them all.
You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: