Monday, April 02, 2007

One More Stinking Day.....


omsweet loving jesus in a yellow party dress....

yesterday was busy as MFing stink...a few loose ends to tie up today then my work cell phone will be turned off and i will be GONE!

I just got a hard on typing that.


Ayla's limo party was a riot by the sounds of it...now shes already whining about how shes never had a cool bday ever and MUST have a limo next year. Fuck that...just on principle...and the fact she whined about crappy b'days...ill not spend a dime next yr and not acknowledge it, then she will know what a crap bday is....

Donna at work just had a bday and not one person in her family called or send a letter or anything even acknowledging she was born...WTF is that? That shit pisses me off...what mother forgets their kids bday? or chooses to not acknowledge it? My mom has done that but that is just par 4 the course with her b/c shes a frikkin mental.
My left foot is so itchy right now I could gnaw it off it i wasn't so fat to get it in my mouth....u know where its so itchy u make it bleed scratching it with a fork just to get relief....?? u all do that right?
Last night I was a zombie. It was SOOOOO cold in here it made your bones ache without needing arthritis!
Ok I better split to work...I am determined to not be there late after 6 tonight!

No comments: