Saturday, April 14, 2007

Shaturday....


I have absolutely NO taste buds.

I could be gnawing on a turd and would have NO idea...it is weird when u have no smell/taste buds when you are sick...it makes food really UNIMPORTANT...thats a first 4 me let me tell ya! haha


Monday I have to go to Nanaimo for some fucktard training thing...the Market Trainer woman is highly fucking annoying...she has a hideous french accent that makes me want to stab her...cuz its mixed with some weird ass european accent as well so her english is like burning yourself with a cigarette, RIGHT IN THE EYE!! Ohhh the JOY!

Imagine me being trained to be a MENTOR hahah hahah hahahaha gawd the concept kills me.

Jen the Mentor. Tormentor maybe.
How the hell is everyone?? Ive been caught up in my own personal snot fest and travels so I am feeling kind of out of touch with everyone....drop me a comment u cheap ass bastards and lemme know how u are!
Ayla does her MS Walk tomorrow...she is PUMPED...esp since she scammed Aunty Pam for 40 some dollars and it made her donation count high enough to get a tshirt for the walk hahaha
WOOOHOOO Aunty Pam!


No comments: