Saturday, April 14, 2007

Death Count: 0


I didnt die....in fact my 1st day back was fine....aside from my manly voice and a bit of backlog checking DCR's...im not complaining at all....Donna did well for such a newbie, its too bad she was ready to light herself on fire at the end of it all hahahaha YAY DONNA! I will buy her a treat!

Sadly we have some bigwig "VISITORS" coming Tuesday so we have to get everything tickityboo 4 that, which I detest...im not much for impressing ppl...especially with fakery...I can assure u the place is never as TIDY and clean as when big wigs visit...I resent the requirement. Why cant they show up and just see it like it REALLY is....being usually fucking chaos b/c that is our business after all haha Fuckers.

Aunty Pam, you forgot your shoes again. I will send them back with JerriAnn in May OR will mail them, you decide...if they are your favorite shoes ill gladly mail em since u got stuck mailing my ring and Aylas phone charger back. ha!

Due to an injury to guitar player Mike Einziger's hand, Incubus has been forced to postpone their tour.
The show originally scheduled for May 14th at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre has been postponed to Monday, August 20th.
Tickets purchased for May 14th will be honored at the door.
Refunds are available at point of purchase until May 31st.

Fuck! I hate summer. It's hot n sweaty. Grrrrrrr

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERICA O. for APRIL 15!!

No comments: