Sunday, May 06, 2007

foam + ears = badness

Tomorrow AM I have to take 2 buses to get to the store where im filling in. RUDE.

How the hell are all of you? It seems like forever since i sat down and just BS'd here...
Ayla's been busy planning her summer...shes not going away for nearly as long as I would like. I am not SUPER fond of the idea of her being footloose and fancy free this summer w/ no school and me at work. Should be interesting. She does have a COOL time planned in Tofino though, surf lessons and camping and I think shes bringing a friend as well.
Yesterday I found myself in a weird situation. The ppl who live under me used to be a couple and have a small kid, I guess they split up and the female stayed under us with the kid and the guy moved to a dif. apt here in the bldg so they split the kid time in half...so his apt is RIGHT by my elevator and when I came home yesterday they were having a rather HEATED discussion in his doorway....FUCK THE ELEVATOR WAS SO SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW im bashing on the button trying to make it hurry to get me the hell out of that minefield...trying to look unaffected by the uncomfortableness...by the time I got in the elevator and was heading up I could hear some swearing...ACKKKK!!! Jesus.
I got new headphones and i hate them. I fucking hate earbuds with foamies.
I developed about 65.00 worth of pictures yesterday...paid for em and was delighted that the 8x10's I had processed turned out so damn cool...theyre of Ayla naturally...ones she took of herself and I love them...
she of course does not. ha!
All u working ppl...do u basically LIVE for your days off even though you do very little? It makes me laugh that I pine 4 days off like I do and just fuck the pooch...

No comments: