Monday, May 07, 2007

did someone say "BORINGGGGGG"?


Dontcha hate it when you know u have to be up for something and u wake up hourly all night long in fear youll sleep in and miss it?
It is the worst right before a trip...internal alarm clock from hell.
There is a manager meeting at my house tomorrow evening, wouldnt be so bad if i didnt have to clean my house tonight for it...the idea of having 8 ppl in here, 8 ppl i dont particularly adore (aside from a small few) makes me vomitous.

Im not sure when my social retardation kicked in hard core but...i guess i should be glad it hasnt turned into a major psychosis.
I officially have no assistant at work now...my beloved Donna was transfered to her own store...thatll teach me for training so efficiently....sad how they never transfer the dumb fucking annoying ones.

Now I can begin grooming poor Cynthia for Donna's spot...
I am dieing to eat french toast in my life right now...i have everything but syrup...ive been pining for it for over a month...not sure why i have such a mental block in the grocery store and ALWAYS forget to grab a bottle of syrup.

I have just discovered these sweet/salty peanut-y granola bars that give me a total hard on when i eat one...its worth skipping a meal to justify eating one....mmmmmmmmmmm You know youre fucking boring when eating a granola bar becomes noteworthy.

No comments: