Thursday, May 10, 2007

Jesus has a pogo stick


What is it with little punk asses these days? I had this little fuck come into work and SPIT on the lobby floor...so I go out there and he asks me for change:

Me: Did you just spit on my lobby floor?
Him: Maybe... Uhhh Yeah
Me: And do you spit on your moms floor at home as well?
Him: Yeah
Me: Well thats fabulous! Go ask her for change then b/c I am not giving you any.
ha ha ha ha Little fucktard! I see teenage boys SPIT on the floor in the mall too and im like WHAT THE FUCK???? I think Id punch Ayla out for being so gross.
Today is haircut day...then im gunna ghost into work and pretend im not there and take no calls but will train myself for our new FABULOUS product we are testing starting Monday...then I will train everyone else Fri and Sat. wooohooooo
Apparently there is a big dance on May 18 and Ayla is already preparing for it....groom groom groom! So funny to watch her get all excited about things...she is kind of extreme in her moods like her mother...shes either ALL GOOD or ALL CRAP...not a lot of inbetween...so I will take the ALL GOOD thank you very much.
Happy Birthday to ZED yesterday!
Happy Birthday to Donna Monty today!
Happy Birthday to Maggie for tomorrow!
woot woot!
Company's coming @ the beginning of June....Baby Maddie is coming to bless us with her fun presence (complete with adult chaperones) for a few days...so thats fun...im already booked off for the saturday so thats perfect....YAY MADDIE! Ayla is sooooooooo excited to have you over!
I promise I wont make u wear bunny ears!
Well I better get rolling on this day b4 its all gone and im pissed off that I wasnt as productive as I was hoping to be.

No comments: