Tuesday, May 15, 2007

One Night in Paris...hahaha hahaha that still makes me chuckle

There is the loudest chirping bird outside right now...too bad Guy is in Tumbler Ridge working right now, he would know what it was over the damn phone.

I nearly had a fucking fit at work yesterday...with Donna gone and with me filling in at another branch my own branch is in fucking chaos...I have ONE competent person there aside from me so the other 3 are driving me frikkin mental. If im not there to crack the whip its like a circus sideshow. Jesus.
I have 2 ppl to interview on Friday...If they arent handicapped I will probably hire them...not saying someone handicapped couldnt replace my 3 dipshits now but....anyway....if they suck I WILL DIEEEEEEEE.

Looks like Brucifer may come visit 4 the weekend...Ayla is off to a cabin with her friend Niamh and parents on Gabriola Island Sat til Sun...fun for her. I work all damn weekend so...my visiting will be low key and mellow.

I made Ayla eat chicken lasagna last night...I told her I would take away her computer time all week and ground her 4 the weekend if she didnt eat it. ha ha ha I can not tell you how irritated I am that the kid thinks she rules the fucking universe and gets everything she wants...b/c im pretty mean and i dont often let her get whatever she wants, I make her do shit all the time she hates and always seem to be raining on her parade but yet...this *entitlement* thing lives on and on....never satisfied...Michelle B and I were talking about it recently...that a lot of kids now have this attitude we definitely never had...culture has changed so much (and not 4 the better)...the media is ridiculously out of control...I mean do we really need to have a countdown for Paris Hilton going to prison for 45 days (im sure she will be out in 3 wks)? I am delighted to see the little twat suffer but really...is it NEWS WORTHY? Uhhh no. Why do they think I need to see Anna Nicoles old interviews now that shes dead? They werent interesting THEN and they certainly are not now.

blah blah blah

anyway....

No comments: