Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ooooo look look look

as much as i dont like Facebook it is good 4 stalking ppl....I tracked down Bruce's daughter Ashleigh who I havent seen since Ayla was a baby...so Ash was 6 or so...

When Ash was 4 her and I were pretty tight...I used to steal her away from Bruce and take her to my place for sleepovers etc...I was totally in love with this child...I considered trying to wrangle her to live with me...and trust me back then such a thought speaks volumes for my attachment...ive never forgotten about her and always kept a picture of her and Ayla up, its the only picture I ever had of her. WELL....i stalked her on Facebook and we are now chatting up a storm...she knows who I am but doesnt actually remember the time we hung out...she was pretty small so I wont take it personally haha Anyway shes turning 19 this year....Look at her now....my gawd...I feel old and crusty.
Ayla is being very human these days....me relaxing a little has helped a lot...I feel like I havent been home nearly enough lately and sadly May is a crap month as I work mostly later shifts...Boo Hiss...hopefully ill get my quarterly bonus so I can do something semi-cool with her this month...although im sure she will just want to shop...gag!
Aunty Pam is back to work...how was it? All that you hoped? haha Tired?
I am glad im not at work tonight....the computer POS software is fucking everything up so NOTHING balances...not cash...not deposits...nothing! Ugh
and the Help(less) Desk is USELESS as per usual. Fuck.

No comments: