Monday, April 30, 2007

MmMmMmMmMm BBQ Steak...

I watched Saturday Night Fever this morning...ha ha ha I dont think Ive ever seen it from beginning to end before...it is actually a good movie...i love the scene around the table where the mom hits the dad, the dad hits the kid then the mom and the mom hits the other kid...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH HA

i dont work until 3 pm so ive been humping the
pooch all morning...had a nap...
ate some breakfast....did some banking...la la la laaaaa

as per usual I will fuck around until i realize i have to HURRY to get to work on time. Dork.
The next pet I have im naming it JOHN TRAVOLTA. Im not kidding. Dont let me forget. It's too bad Mr Travolta is a Scientologist....cuz I think he is cool otherwise.
I was out on the patio last night after work....the sun comes around to me at supper time so it was perfect...then some bastard was BBQing and I was drooling for a fucking BBQ steak.
Thats truly torturous, to smell BBQ while you know youre gunna eat something gay like itchi ban for dinner bc yer too tired to live.
I think I will bum Tracey's little hibachi thing so i can BBQ this summer...even BBQing a piece of chicken would change my life, i know it. Then once she gives me a lesson with the propane (cuz im scared of it) maybe i wont be so chicken shit to get a real BBQ someday.
Anyway....I have to leave in 2.5 hrs so I better start mentally preparing.

No comments: