Sunday, June 24, 2007

and this is why....

I dont drink anymore....haaaa

Ayla came home from her sleep over gibbled....trampoline ankle injury...so we both just laid around like useless shits all day, ordered pizza 4 dinner...i had a severe hankering for tomato soup and crackers, finally dragged myself off the couch to make us some and WE HAD NO TOMATO SOUP!!!
For the love of gawd! wtf is that.
Thus the pizza...


I felt way better after eating...
I am still a dead pile of shit though. Watched FEAR & LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS twice today...it is very weird to watch that movie as u drift in and out of consciousness....I really must read that book.


I would pay a sick amount of $$$ right now for some watermelon....im so fucking thirsty but water makes me feel kinda gross...whenever i think about what i drank last night i cringe and get the shivers.

I need to disable my telephone...seriously....apparently gay shawn has voice mails of me at 230 am blathering on about how much i love his gay self...
I woke up my boss at 2 am or some such shit bc she called me this morning to ask if i wanted runny eggs4 breakfast...and to let me know she couldnt get back to sleep....
I think I left a MENTAL msg on Tony-Jo Chan's cell phone....fuck...he will not talk to me again i bet hahahahahaha
I did have a lovely time talking to harrison though when I called Michelle B's house at 3 am....yes I am a loser....
i was making friends with some little gay emo boy last night as well...likely scared him out of his fucking mind...
Oooooo back to my low key boring life...thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I must find liquids to drink....I think ill have a shower....wash off the drunken grime...and gawd knows what else. ha

No comments: