Monday, June 25, 2007

jabberwokkie

I just had a bath and sawed all the dead crap off my feet...sexy, I know...


I HIRED SOMEONE!! woot woot! and i dont even care that her name is Tiffany...now so long as she doesnt QUIT by July 3 i wont lose my mind.


Ayla is in very good spirits these days...shes actually kicking ass at the flute and reading music so it is worth me listening to Hot Cross Buns until my ears bleed. It is nice to see her giddy!
She has a BUSY week ahead...all the year end stuff at school...sleepovers and such...Wed and Thursday night she will be at the trampoline house again, making 3875983749583745 water balloons and busting her ankles some more on that bouncy death trap.


I can assure you i will be at home and NOT making 3987893475983475 late night calls...I think aunty pam wants to cuff me upside the head.


Personally, i just think she should be glad I didnt call her house and give her a damn heart attack. I LOVE U AUNTY PAM! haha
I won 2 free passes to the premier of SICKO, the new Michael Moore documovie....Arika and I are gunna go Thursday night...should be interesting.
Yesterday the pizza we ate was the best pizza ive eaten in my LIFE i swear....I was so glad it erased the taste of alcohol from my mouth and tasted so utterly orgasmic...no pizza will ever measure up now.

Tomorrow morning im making a giant baked sketti batch o' goodness to suck up to the boss lady...not just b/c im a useless tit and woke her up the other night but b/c shes gunning to get me a pre-annual raise bc ive been rocking the house down at work despite the challenges...
not only is this INCREDIBLY ego enhancing it is fabulous of her, as she has to jump through hoops to even try to get it approved. Even if she cant get it approved by the cheap ass higher ups I appreciate the fact she even tried. So she gets a giant batch of spaghetti!


I have tomorrow off and plan on being a productive human...
make ayla some yummy dinnerness...vacuum...wash the booze out of my jacket.

No comments: