Friday, June 29, 2007

blissful goodness

My gawd....the matt good album is KILLING me its so fucking acoustically yummy and tasty and amazing...I can already tell this cd will be in my top 3 of all time...
the lyrical content alone is stunning... *wipes drool off her chin*

Ayla had fun last night...she will be home later.
I bought her a few posters 4 her room cuz shes always complaining her room looks so boring and bare but shes too stunted to do anything about it....so ones Marilyn Monroe (who she likes these days) and one Nelly Furtado...I wanted to get her to cool TOOL one but I didnt think she would dig it. haha

These is this local guy going around the shadey areas of town and video taping johns with hookers and then posting it on the internet....what do u think of that? Part of me gets a chuckle out of it but i find it disturbing at the same time....I went to the guys flickr site and he ha some really great pictures and then he has a folder for FAT PICTURES....he takes a lot of pics of ppl downtown, junkies shooting up etc but yeah a whole pile of pictures of fat ppl, and he makes smart ass remarks about how they look etc.
Kind of puts a different spin on the whole john/hooker stalking he does. Comes off pretty judgemental about more than one issue.

I close tonight...its gunna be a real shit show too, last payday b4 the month end and a new fiscal year...our debt is out of control and no amt of work has made a dent in it....no bonus this quarter...grrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: