Sunday, July 01, 2007

where is the carosene?

Just when things are going oddly well my kid gets fucking lice. (you can all start scratching your heads now cuz im gunna rant)...
And WHY?? Well b/c her and her retarded friends always touch heads for pictures....and dont think twice about it...the sleepovers etc....since moving to this city my kid has had lice 987234578346573465 x....ive gone my whole life w/o lice....so I guess this is the payback...

So yeah...last night I got to pick eggs and grossness out of her hair (I dunno HOW they survive the blowdrying, personally....)

I am no longer too uptight about this grossness b/c as stated above I am now a professional lice remover....no toxic shampoos required....just good ol light and manual picking and my fancy 40.00 comb that works like a hot damn....

What bothers the everloving shit out of me is no ones called me to say their kid has lice...?? For yrs i would humiliate myself and Ayla and call all her friends parents and let them know it was going around etc....how many calls did i get? Yeah ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So am I calling and telling ppl anymore....Uhhhh no b/c honestly, I dont think they do shit all about it anyway. So fuck all u lazy twat parents who let their kids have bugs. Fuck u.


ok rant over.


Looks like it is gunna be warm out...I should go outside....and I just might....walk to a park with my book...notice how my activity always ends up with me sitting somehow?

I am cursed.

Ardene was talking fondue for tonight....I dunno if i like fondue...it seems extreme....i dont feel the need to dip anything in cheese aside from a nacho chip....


Ayla's alarm has gone off 3x and I love hearing her jump up sleepily and bound over to it and make it snooze for 15 mins ha ha ha ha

I went to Rogers last night and scored 2 previously viewed dvds for NO MONEY wooot wooot

I have points racked up for 1 free dvd and the deal was 2 for 1 so i got Little Miss Sunshine and The Painted Veil (sighhhhhhh I love u Edward) for nothing.

Then I came home to the bug fest. See how nothing good ever just gets to be GOOD!?!?!?!?!?!


Oh yeah HAPPY CANADA DAY u fuckers.

I will not be drinking beer....or camping...gawd how i loathe camping...

i havenot camped a lot as an adult, mainly b/c it is just not my idea of a good time...I dont like tent sleeping...i dont like bugs and critters...I dont generally like being out in hot weather so...u know, it just doesnt work for my old prissy self.

Last time I went camping I lasted 10 hrs b4 i demands a ride home.

Time b4 that it was all about getting laid in a tent so I was a little more into it but...yeah w/o that aspect camping is just gay.


Ok I think im going back to bed now.

No comments: