Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Glasses, Puppies and Retinal Hotness.

my new glasses...I prance around like I am hot shit now.

This is DUGAN, Donna and Dan just got him, he is 7 wks old and a furry little bundle of whiney puppy goodness!


This is Dugan trying to hump Ayla..... and then below, her realizing and BOLTING hahahaha

So yeah, I saw pics of my retinal scans today...my eyeballs are HOT BABY! My hot (female) eye doctor said in 13 yrs no ones ever said "omfg, my retinas are GORGEOUS"...

500 bucks later I am set up with new specs that dont look so nerdy and also know my eyes have improved over the last 8+ yrs since my last exam so...WOOT WOOT!

The Lenscrafter lady was REALLY fucking annoying....annoyingly friendly and giddy...Cynthia and I near stroked out listening to her talk.

I gotta say though these high end no glare lenses are the cats MEOWWWWWW...

Anyway...that was my day...

No comments: