Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tony-Jo rhymes with a lotta stuff!

ok when did salad spinners start coming with HOLES in the bottom??? I bought one 4 ayla and her caesar salad fetish (like im not going to encourage that) etc and im showing her how to use it and theres fucking water everywhere....well the whole bottom has holes ON PURPOSE for drainage...MY LAST ONE WAS JUST A REGULAR BOWL! how complex! ha!


i was up with 4 am last night yacking to Tony-Jo Chan...he was a kid on my street in grade 7 in moose jaw saskatchewan...i stalked him...i think he was my 1st stalking victim actually...i wasnt too hardcore back then...grade 9 i was a bit kookoo but i outgrew it hahaha anyway, thinking back he was my 1st ELUSIVE MALE...mr
quiet guy, never said much...funny how things from grade 7 on didnt change much. He is still cute too....

anyway - he is far more interesting than i imagined so it was pretty cool...
he reminded me of some stuff i totally forgot about...so thats always a trip...cuz i dont recall him ever being in my house and me hiding him in the closet hahaha
ohhhh grade 7....shit ayla is in grade 7....


i just threw up in my mouth


moving on....
now these super uber coated lenses are fab but every so often the light hits the frame a certain way and shines a red light sabre like shape in front of my face and i start to flail cuz i think something is headed for my face....ill get used to it im sure haha
i got my hydro bill today and i have a 145.00 credit...ive been overpaying it 4 a while apparently....cuz you know, im so RICH i can plunk extra $ on bills and not care...duh.
my interview today was a no show...yeah...fuck i hate ppl.
ive been INFORMED i have to hire 4 ppl 4 the district in the next 2 wks
hah hahHAHAHah hahahah HAAHHh hahaah hahHAHAHAHAHA
This is DUGAN again.......he is awesome.
He was here the other day and shit on Ayla's bedroom carpet and i laughed and laughedddddddddddddddddddddddd
Good dog Dugan!

No comments: