Sunday, June 03, 2007

Maddie & Kelly's Visit!


I like this one cuz she looks like the devil here hahahha

CHEESE!


omfg she is fun and cute~

hot mama kelly!


kelly makes the best faces
AIRBORNNNNNNNNN

I like this one cuz Maddie looks like my drunk granny....


so so so so interested in my conversation hahaha
The highlight of the whole weekend was us going out 4 breakfast this morning before Kel and Maddie leave for home...and after we all ate Maddie went hyper active freako child and was funny and jumping and jumping and jumping and right after I made a ritalin remark she BARFED all over the seat and on kellys hand...then kelly and i were laughing hysterically, ayla was off the bench like a streak of light man...never seen her move so damn fast hahahaha

kelly was gunna hurl so i got the honors of cleaning up the vomit while she washed herself hahahaha omfg it was great!

No comments: