Tuesday, June 05, 2007

didn't i already tell you to fuck off?


It was like winning the lottery...I had to go clothes shopping b/c im just a natural slob and wear black tshirts all the damn time and apparently managers are not supposed to look slobby (as if!) so....i took a few hundred bucks and went and did the evil deed....then when all was said and done i get to the till and scratch a 50% off ticket WOOOO frikkin HOOOOOO i nearly peed in my pants! I was so excited it never occured to me to go buy more stuff DUH! ended up saving 120.00! So i got new sandals with the savings since my old ones stunk so bad it was OFFENSIVE!


Looks like the plans for Aunty Pam to move to Nanaimo are in motion....shes got her place rented out (Kelly) and ive got dibs on her bread machine hahahaha

im really quite excited for her and Jim....such a COOL adventure for ppl in their station in life to make such a bold move, I LOVE IT!


Work, well....my new hire QUIT...and the last hope I had with an interview this morning cancelled b/c she got a job so....FUCK.

The problem is there is a ton of work right now...so ppl have options and choice and are getting hired fast so we seem to be losing ppl due to the wait time for interviews etc so im gunna try to deal with that this month and see what comes up....

ugh


In other news...a retard idiot I used to go out with has reared his ugly head on Facebook (Guess who Deanna?) ~ He is still so sadly predictable it is amusing and his attempts to shmoose me are blatant and laugh-worthy...I wont add him as a friend so he just keeps emailing me, firing up conversation....then I shoot him down and a few days later he tries again hahaha

Im such a loser magnet.

No comments: