Friday, June 22, 2007

scary seagulls

it is friday. yippeeeeee

yesterday i woke up at 4 am with a headache the size of my ass...and it set the tone 4 the whole day...i think i had a headache hangover b4 i even got up to go to work...was weird.

i made myself NOT go to bed early last night (im getting too much sleep i think) and watched VANITY FAIR...entertaining enough but...im glad i never saw it in the theatre. I cant stand movies that theres no real ENDING to.


was talking to the land lady yesterday about if another 2 bedroom suite becomes available that id like to look at it - i need to be on the bottom floor i think so ayla can prance and such.


the night b4 last, the night i wole up with the headache from hell i had a dream that a giant seagull pecked at me and tried to steal my camera and as i was fighting him for it i noticed he had a bag with him and it was full of cameras....eventually the seagull gave me a kick ass better camera than the one i had so...I spent the dream protecting the camera and looking over my shoulder 4 this freaky ass seagull with the metal beak! wtf....


I so busted my kid yesterday, it was AWESOME....i got to watch her facial expression as she realized she got busted too and that was INDEED the highlight of my day...I couldnt let her go on thinking she out did me in the smarts dept. Gawd sometimes she is the most perfect victim ever...


I rented FEAR AND LOATHING for the weekend....i havent seen that since it 1st came out so it is gunna be a trip.

I think i may be going out on sat night for a few hrs...co-worker is moving so may make an appearance (cuz im like paris hilton u know) and hang out a bit...going out at 10 pm is kinda hardcore for my old ass self though.


Facebook has been handy recently...aside from tracking down middle school sweethearts...Ive managed to find an old friend in Ottawa that some evil wench mind poisoned and its been nice to hear he is doing better and so happy...see, im not so miserable that I wish everyone MISERY. ha ha

Facebook is like a stalkers wet dream machine....

No comments: