Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mmmmmm ham

I like ham a lot right now....ham with mustard on a bun. Mmmmmmmmm

So Michelle B and me are going to see the Deftones next month....and rather than just letting me do something nice 4 her she had to reciprocate and send me a new MP3 player - what a rude friend hey? hahaha No really...it was cool, all loaded up with music already etc...SWEEEET ACTIONNNNNN!!!! Thanks Michelle and GOB!
Can't seem to get enough sleep lately...kinda weird bc as a rule I dont require as much as most ppl but man, yesterday, i slept 4-5 hrs above my usual 6 hrs.

I did manage to go out and see the Fantastic 4/Silver Surfer movie...I like the humor...and I was all in it for seeing the Human Torch with no shirt on and Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhh I got my wish!
My kid is in jackass mode at the moment...such an ingrate...gawd I look fwd to the day she is human and NICE to me b/c she wants to be and not b/c she wants something....parasites I tell u...parasites.
1 HIRED....2 interviews to go this week.....Oooo oooo oooo i am gunning for a big fat raise in October man...




No comments: