Sunday, July 22, 2007

attention whore? i think not

Ayla said tonight she thinks i lose at mario kart for attention...?? wtf is that? its me and her in the room and im ranting and flipping out b/c I need attention? bloody hell, that kid is huffing gas in her room, im sure of it....

I had a really trippy dream last night...one of those ones that makes u think....I dont often dream of my brother so when I do it is usually significant to me but last night was weird.

I have been conversing recently about trust and all that jazz so in this dream it was about a group of dangerous criminals, all male...one was my brother. All were cuffed and chained and locked up so they couldnt hurt anyone...Obviously i was having some serious conflicts as I wanted to set my brother free but i knew he would kill me if I did let him go....through the whole dream he had a large kitchen knife in his hand and was absolutely frightening, looking like a murderous freak, seething with anger...at some point I say fuck it and not only let him out but all of them at the same time...he was the only one i didnt run from, I was certain he was going to kill me but I stood there waiting for him just bc I wanted to see him so badly....he ran at me with the knife out ready to skewer me....and then at the last minute just stopped and hugged me and took off...

What a mindfuck.

Went and sawI NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK AND LARRY or whatever its called today...funny...and as much as ive never been fond of jessica biel she really has a great ass...and im not even gay or into girl ass....

im going to bed now....losing @ mario kart is exhausting.

No comments: