Tuesday, July 24, 2007

happy tuesday

ooooh yeah....a day off...i think we are hanging out with buffy and rachel today...actually buffy and i will ditch the brats and do something better. haha

buffy just got a siamese kitten....my gawd those things are the most annoying sounding things ever...id take it to the river in a burlap bag and a rock i think.
my moms 2nd husband had an old siamese cat...it was the most annoying piece of crap ever....crosseyed and whiney moewy...gawd my mom and i hated that cat. Its name was turkey.
I hated that cat almost as much as I hated my moms 2nd husband...

Drew Carey is replacing Bob Barker on the Price is Right. I am not sure what i think of that. Better than Rosie O'Donnell.

I still love my couch....in fact every day i sit on it and think im dreaming...sighhhhhh....
3 days and Ayla is gone to PR.......*does happy dance*

No comments: