Thursday, July 05, 2007

I am a dead seal thing rotting on the beach


I think I am going mad.

I have just spent the last 2 nights ATTEMPTING to train the sloth-girl @ work and both nights have been a few of the worse closes EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

In fact, the last 2 days have been so bad that I will have to reschedule more training shifts and redo it alllll again. oooooooh yes.


Then i come home to the aroma of GARBAGE...I dunno what it is my kid has against FRESH fucking AIR but she refuses to open the damn window....so a day of this heat and not taking out the garbage...LOVELLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


I think I am capable of commiting murder....seriously...I was so bad to a collection call today I will probably get in muchos shit 4 it...this girl started bitching me out and swearing and snippy and i was already foul and the whole conversation turned extra sour when I asked her if she would like a tissue.


Ugh...maybe i do need to become a pot smoker? maybe id be more relaxed?


Ayla and Niamh are going to Powell River on Sat. overnight...just a quicky visit bc we have a friend heading up there...then they will be back Sunday night, late...I look fwd to the silence. MuHAHAHHAHAHA


One more day and then the weekend off....jesus christ...and I didnt win Matt Good tix this morning....so tomorrow morning is my last chance b4 they go on sale...I have already resigned myself to paying for them so....fuck it.

I think me spazzing out 1st thing in the morning to try to win tickets has made me insane...thank gawd tomorrow itll be over....

No comments: