Saturday, July 07, 2007

mystical...pystical


Ohhhh the bliss....the bliss of silence and breezy nights, streaming the new MG album...it is a phenomenal experience, this new album....I am swooning.


Ayla is in PR til tomorrow night...hanging with her friend and the rellies...sounds like lotsa fun.


Today I went out to Colwood to work 4 a bit on a quarterly report...then ventured to the arena to get my deftones and incubus tickets...im sad cuz michelle b cant make it to the deftones ~sniff sniff~ it wont be the same w/o her.


Tomorrow I have a baby shower to go to and I do not have a gift or a snack to bring HAHAHAHA im in denial...I HATE going to these fucking things...I dunno how I was convinced to go to this one...i blame the prozac.


Guy's back from the far reachs of the wild...looking fwd to hanging out with him this summer...

No comments: