Monday, July 09, 2007

in the house of flies....


Deftones tonight but I gotta say I am bummed im not going with Michelle, who was the intended
attendee of this event...
While I am always happy to hang out with Arika, dont get me wrong, im sad Michelle B cant be here... *pout*
NEXT TIME!
Check out my butt in grade 6....I had no ass even then....ive certainly made up 4 it now mind u but...even more amusing is the piggy tails in my
hair hahahaha
I found a BLUE goblet today!!! Ooooo la la that bring the cheesie goblet collection up to 4!!!
I sent my mom a picture of myself the other day...her reply was classic crappy mom reply:
Your hair is looking awfully dark! Did you dye it ?
The glasses seem hard, but am getting used to them... I kinda liked the other ones better..
Wow....isnt she a champ? Oh well at least she is amusing....I guess I should be glad she didnt mention how fat I am. haha
I am kidless all week....Ayla and friend decided to stay on the whole week....
Ohhh yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: