Sunday, July 08, 2007

don't touch the penis!


I ditched the baby shower. Gawd I hate such gatherings with such passion and vigor I dont even feel guilty about it.

I went about my day with great gusto....sleeping from 11 am to 2 pm....oh yes I am a fantastic sloth. I decided I must shower and get ready as soon as i get up so I stop this horrible napping thing I have going on right now. Its like summertime narcolepsy.
So im gunna hit the road today at about 7 to go do a new photosession with Dugan the Wonder Dog who is apparently damn huge already after only a few weeks!
Got some pictures from Maggie already, so cool:

Eagle River ~ Ayla & Niamh

Maggie says: Niamh with the anatomy layer puzzle. You should have seen them tossing the penis at each other when she did the boy one. HAHA "eww it's on you" "eww why are you touching it" "omg it almost went up your pants" HAHA Maggie rolls her eyes. haha

No comments: