Wednesday, August 01, 2007

BATS!!!


not only did i win the new Matt Good cd yesterday i finally figured out how to DL a ringtone so now when my phone rings my husband Matthew Good sings to me. *BOINGGGGGG*


yesterday was a shit-show....we had to attend a HO meeting and I can honestly say id rather scrub toilets than be placed in a corporate environment...so i highly doubt youll ever see me working at HO with all those pompous twats.

i did find out however that i made the quarterly bonus AGAIN!!!!!!! fuck yeah!!!!!!! i like that a lot....might be new camera time....either way itll get ayla started into the new school year with greater ease for once...u know all those school fees, dance starts, clothes, runners, school supplies....*sigh*


today is the 1st so works going to be mental...my new hire chris....is too cute...seriously....i stare at him at work like a dirty old lady.

i just need him to do something stupid so it wrecks my little fantasy....


sounds like maggie and ayla are having fun...working nights i havent been able to talk to ayla in a few days but ill be calling her tonight as im off somewhat early.

No comments: