Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday....Missed the Short Bus to Church Again

I feel much better today....

I think I was poisoned yesterday by the KFC Tracey made me eat at work. Or it was the AC on the bus out to Colwood...either way its all good now.

Last night was MARIO KART DUI Night....Amanda/Erin/Donna/Cynthia all invited themselves over to hump my couch and play MK whilst drinking....I was the only sober one...(see, I learned my lesson from the last drunk dialing episode haha).

I made a point of not having music on thinking that would save me from the landlady wrath but nope....2 am KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK....she didnt even say one word to me, she just LOOKED at me when I answered the door and left. hahah hahhaha hahahah hahahah fuck... I will take her a peace offering later and apologize. Im so fucking mature.

I broke out the *weird gifts from my mom* box...the used bo stick...the reflective tshirt...the boyfriend pillow with one arm etc...Donna was kind enough to model for us...Erin was nice enough to take it off my hands and is now the new proud owner of a bright orange tshirt with yellow reflective tape that is too damn small for her. And Cynthia made out with my one armed 2 of a kind Richard Whitman boyfriend pillow.

Due to my sobriety I managed to open a bottle of wine Donna brought with a paring knife and a screwdriver. I rule.
No idea why Cynthia has been practicing making this face....
And below thats Donna talking with her hands...drunk out of her mind...ranting about her
dog being the devil, her attempts at being the ALPHA at home with no success...




Amanda (above) and Anthony and Erin (below)
I dont think Anthony knew what to do with all our graphic
conversation... ha ha ha

Cyn the Make Out Queen
and that below is Anthony.


damn lesbian fondling....

No comments: