Thursday, August 30, 2007

BBQ WHORE

ok - propane scares me but I finally bit the bullet and bought a wee little table top bbq...I mean shit they are 17.00 now so....its hard to resist.

so after putting it together and wanting to DIE (I am not find of setting things up, esp things that have the potential to blow up in your face)...I struggled to get the propane tank on the damn thing...being that im SCARED of shit blowing up in my face and all I had a few calls...aunty pam and uncle jim assured me there is not trick...JUST SCREW IT ON....so i got it on.
Then I was too scared to start it up...cuz i think id look really bad w/o eyebrows...
Eventually after i did the LEAK TEST I started it up...

No explosion. YAY!

We had bbq steak (that resembled beef jerky, just how i like it) and bbq asparagus....mmmmmm

So yeah now I am the bbq queen...ill be bbq'ing cereal, soup, and toast now.
haaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: