Saturday, August 25, 2007

lamma damma ding dong

Oooooooo hello on this fine cloudy cool saturday morning...


I have been rather unattached to this box of laziness lately...not to say i havent been lazy on my own - NEVER FEAR - but ive been neglecting my blogging duties, thats 4 sure...likely b/c I have fuck all of importance of excitement to say.
Ayla is in Vancouver right now with her old babysitter Ashley, they are going to movies, the PNE and shopping 4 school clothes...she went over there with a crap load of dough (600.00), took the bus all by herself (weep! weep!) and didnt get lost or stranded on the ferry! YAY! haha
She is having a good time b/c she is REALLY annoyed by my multiple calls per day asking her what shes doing haha

Afterwork im going out 4 dinner with T. and then meeting up later with some folks at Evolution...should be an interesting shit show. ha! I probably wont be out long and being sober will make me bored easily so....that is always safe.
I need to buy a hibachi....(sp?) I got my bonus...i paid for Aylas school crap and set some aside for some clothes for me b/c I am a god damn slob....and I gotta get a hibachi...i want BBQ'd meat dammit.
I had a dream about Matt Good last night...it was about his upcoming show here...it was quite funny b/c I was eating chicken that had been on the counter all day and didnt care about the possibility of the trots bc it was MATTHEW GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!! haha I also got tickets to the 2nd show in the dream so im kinda thinking thats a SIGN....a sign I should get a ticket to the 2nd show...just to be hardcore....go by myself....Ohhhh isnt that just proper stalker behaviour? ha ha h aah h hahahah hahaha In this dream he kept giving me dirty looks... ha hah ahahahaha and not the GOOD dirty looks either haha
Looks like I lose my assistant manager again in October....fuck.
I think I need to train POORLY or pick SHITHEADS b/c all my good ones get stolen from me as soon as I get em JUST RIGHT. :o( pout!
So how the fuck are all you guys?? Its been a while?!?!?! Update me!

No comments: