Sunday, August 12, 2007

muffin top


I fucking hate it when I open a book and a giant full grown grand daddy silverfish comes at me....

I hate those things...Im gunna poison the fuckers again tomorrow.


Its sunday...im off to a bday party for a friend...should be fun, I hope she likes her gift bag MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ayla comes home tomorrow on the train...weather kinda sucked for camping this weekend but she said the surf lessons were fun...


Ive made 2 proper loaves of bread this weekend in the bread maker...it takes 983475893475934 yrs but man it smells good at the end! and then eating warm bread of course is bonerlicious.


Im kicking POP and ICE CREAM (aka cookie dough DQ blizzards) tomorrow.

My head is going to KILL me from caffeine withdrawls and nothing pleases me more than the cookie dough chunks in a beloved blizzard but...WHATEVER...gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Wonder how long ill last?

I am not good at this...at all.

I am gunna try to see if allowing myself 1 blizzard per week (SMALL) will appease my gluttonous nature.

Tylenol will be my best friend this month.


I am playing ping pong tonight and darts...with a buncha cut throats...should make 4 some good pictures.


I watched the HBO movie TSUNAMI today...gawd...how fucking sickening that the hotel co's stole the locals land after that and completely displaced them, and began rebuilding while dead bodies still littered the beaches...never saw that on the news. Twats.


Connie called me this weekend...that was a trip and a half. Fell back into the old fold of course...im not entirely sure how I feel about it all. She is married now and was here on the island recently to get married in ladysmith...

I can't believe it all really. It fucks with my mind.


I cant stop biting my nails...I have 2 left.

ARG!

No comments: