Friday, August 10, 2007

girl you know its true....

I don't hear this NEAR ENOUGH but the words actually escaped Ayla's mouth repeatedly last night on the phone....YOU'RE THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD....only takes 3 weeks away and her feeling ganged up on and I am the superstar! haha I give it 10 mins after shes home and I will irritate her again haha

ok maybe 1 day....

Anyhoo....its Friday...I get the weekend off...I am glad....Sat I will finish tiddling the house...Sun is Lani's birthday game/dinner night...I made her the best birthday gift bag...I used human hair of unnamed sources (NO ITS NOT PUBIC YOU SICK FUCKS) and had fun...although the crazy glue on my fingers actually hurts...as a kid it didn't hurt...oh the job of aging...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANI!!!
Aunty Cathy and Robert are contemplating a move out west and I am thinking that is a COOOOOOL thing...Id love to have all my favorite aunties on the rock here!


The fam and Ayla are off on the way to Tofino today to camp and take surf lessons...gawd it sounds like a hoot really.

I hope its as fun as it should be for everyone...

No comments: