Sunday, August 05, 2007

She is making moola and sitting purdy....

Spot the DANG-er!!!!!! woot! woot!

Nice way to lose an eye dork!


This few weeks has gone by so fast it doesnt seem like its half over already...over meaning MY KIDLESS time...last summer at this time i was being a hussy so maybe that is why...when u work/sleep/partake in completely innocent activity things are less noteworthy.

I have been NAPPING too much as well haha its making me get up stupidly early in the monring which is rather annoying....I have a few busy days ahead of me at work so that should keep me ALERT...one would hope anyway.

Ayla got a night to herself last night....she was dieing for some MSN time and alone time...I think she may get it now when im freaking out about getting no alone time...when im at work im around ppl....when i come home she is usually here with her friends so sometimes i just wanna be BY MY DAMN SELF...do my own thing...

I really gotta get some food in here...well not that I would cook it mind u...i havent cooked shit all in forever, living off popcorn and sushi.

The new MG cd is orgasmically pleasing in a plethora of ways...I dunno how anyone can say his solo work is inferior to MGB material. They must be stunted to think so.

His Canada AM interview was very telling...I love the FABULOUS ex-wife burns, done so casually its easy to not notice...truly, it makes my thighs quiver...im not even exaggerating...Bonerlicious.

Champions of Nothing...*falls on floor in a bliss coma*...bloody hell...

No comments: