Saturday, September 08, 2007

I am not dead....

sometimes it amazes me that Shawn and I took the same college program...mind you, he was smart BEFORE he started so I think that helps hahaha

the new computer is lovely and zippy fast...finally got all the kinks ironed out and have nearly gotten over my hatred for Internet Explorer 7...note: by removing the update to IE 7 it fucks up a lot of other shit so I dont recommend it haha

work right now is POOP....utter poop! right when I was all at ease with new ppl in place, trained and ready to roll one of them was offered a job for more $ so he is gone as of Monday...dont blame him at all, shit if someone offered me a less stressful job for 4.00 more an hour I would consider bolting as well.

its just a drag bc he was a perfect fit (and good eye candy 4 the work environment) and was gunna go places...

now....Oct 1 I lose my beloved Cynthia and Angela...and am getting Brie and Helen but im still down a person.
God.....does it ever fucking end...? I always stay at my jobs a long time....wtf...do I have to start drugging them at work to make them stay? haha Oh the joys of management.

Thank god I have a raise due soon....that will shut me up.

I havethe w/e off but I have to go in to interview someone and then since im there im just gunna hang out and do some shit since I have to take a drawer damn near ALLLLL MONTHHH OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I can not tell u how i hate taking a dwr and dealing with those buttfuck assholes....my gawd.

Moving on....rant over.

Schools back in...Ayla is over the moon...she got the good teacher and it only took her 1 day to get over the fact all her friends are in a different class...she rationalized it by figuring out since next year they will all be parting ways to go to different highschools maybe its a good idea they start the split NOW. awwwwwwwwwww

She has been pretty good as of late, which is good b/c I havent had the patience as of late to deal with her BS self haha
Went and saw Ryan McMahon Thursday night....what a trooper, sick and rotten and still sounded fabulous and put on a great show...I am always embarrassed by the Victoria turnout he gets....its always so lame...if I didnt drag ppl with me and the groupies didnt show it would have been an empty house....


the opening band LOKI's TOYBOX was really cool as well. It was there 1st show so no one knew what to expect but it was a groovy sound...punky/folky goodness.

My beloved bunion is killing me today after last night...im really gibbled today...10 hrs of standing and rushing about is no good 4 this lard asses feet. Must get new shoes....good shoes...the ones good 4 cripples.


I woke up this morning and ate a handful of tylenol to get the day off to a good start....must rid myself of this headache and foot gibbledness b4 i get going or the day will be shit...


We have Niamh here for the weekend...her folks are away...funny to watch her and Ayla together....last night they were up late with me and singing along to music on Much Music and it cracked me up...


I was on a BBQ rampage....smokies, weiners, chicken, steak, zucchini, asperagus, mushrooms....


LOVE IT...omfg...im gunna go broke buying propane....


sadly...the damn thing doesnt get as HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT as I want it to.....but itll do for this year....maybe at the end of summer next year ill upgrade.


I havent read blogs in FOREVERRRRRRRRR.....gawd...I gotta catch up!

No comments: