Thursday, September 20, 2007

Its Thursday...

yeah....2 more days and I have the weekend off...


So I just got my most recent raise and was all pumped at the increase only to find out my childtax credit went down to 148.00 (from 230.00) pretty much butt humping the raise I got...RUDE!

I guess im so wealthy now im no longer categorzed at POVERTY level and they took away the max haha fair enough.


It is raining. Thank you mother nature...i can wear a warm shirt at work and not die on the way there.


Ayla says im obsessed with Matt Good....she says im psycho...for real.

she said if he grew a horn out of his head I would rip it off his head and keep it b/c im that PSYCHO.

I think she is a bit of an ass. Although I was very entertained by her *example* haha

This is Enseven...the kid with the bass guitar is my new hire...Joe.
I have no idea why they are hanging with Rob Schnieder here...

No comments: