Friday, September 21, 2007

must....save....4....new...camera....

im in template hell.
but nevermind about me....

how the hell are u guys?
seriously...its been a LONG time...UPDATE MEEEEEE
I close tonight with Harry Potter (HAHAHAHA fuck he would die inside if he knew I called him that) then I have the w/e off...thank bloody jesus.
Yesterday I spent 170.00 on a pair of shoes....I nearly threw up at the register...I really need a GOOD pair of shoes but fuck if 170.00 doesnt hurt my feelings.

I am of the mindset that 100.00 is standard for decent shoes...so this is over my limit generally....but Tracey says they will last more than a year...so I am putting her to the test bc I usually destroy 1 pair of shoes within a year...
I am still sporting a boner from the Matt Good show...fuck. A-maz-ing...

Anyone who sees him this tour plz report back to me!!!!! I need to live through you all!!!! gawd I should be a groupie...the non-sex kind....

No comments: