Friday, September 28, 2007

Land of Greenery


snot snot snot....my life is all about the snot...

today I became one with the couch for most of the day...im in pretty rough shape, the whole cement head thing....but i will take cement head over a chest cold anyday so lets all hold hands and pray together SHALL WE that I do not get a chest cold.
Thank you (coughing makes me throw up...)
Everyone who has called today asked for me b/c i sound like a man....FUN!
I was so out of it on meds that i watched BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER on tv, from beginning to end. ha ha ha thats messed!
Ayla is rude...I asked her to go to the store for me....NOPE....even played the guilt card...nope.

Then she asks to borrow some $$$ this weekend HA HA HA HA for a breastfed kid she isnt as smart as she should be.
Furry goat = Sheep

No comments: