Monday, September 10, 2007

New Hire


my new hire for my store (JOE) since the departure of Mr Eye Candy (CHRIS) is another boy...he is freaky deaky...oddly enthusiastic, positive and loves the freaky clientelle at my store so its gunna be an interesting month of training.
sniff sniff - goodbye Chris... *hangs head in despair*


all i bloody want is to be fully staffed for 5 gawd damn minutes so i can take some time off and go visit aunty pams new place up island...they are getting it all tiddled up for when they get to move in there in Oct.
everybody send aunty cathy some good vibes...shes having some serious health problems these days and feels like utter POO....she needs some cosmic support please...
i was thinking today that it is so weird how i have the weirdest bond with my mom, a closeness i cant really put into words yet i am a stranger to her and vice versa...
1 week til Matt Good........SQUEEEEEEEEEEEL! im borrowing Arika's camera so I can get some groovy pics from our 2nd row seats....(I just dribbled down my leg when I typed 2nd row)

Looking fwd to the show with Adrienne...we can stare at each other in amazement through the whole thing and not be embarrassed about it bc we are both such dorks.
so far the heartburn monster is asleep today...wtf...i went and bought cocoa and cream tums (HAHAHA) b4 reading i needed gaviscon...is it liquid? cuz thats GROSS.
today at work its a shitshow day...I have 4 appts with ppl so the day is a write off for getting any store stuff done...im determined to hire hire hire...

the leaves are all turning now, the cool breezes are bonerworthy...I am loving the weather...it was warm yesterday when i ventured out but my house is COOL and the wind up here is lovely.
my landlady left me a note on my pile o' laundry yesterday *YOU CANT WASH PILLOWS OR COMFORTERS HERE*

well thats news to fucking me lady...considering ive seen other ppl do it over the last damn year and have also had the displeasure of pulling globs of animal hair out of the washing machines from ppl washing their pet blankets etc....

she can go fuck herself, her and her nazi landlady regime...
im addicted to scrabble on facebook....come and play with me...i love it...
i am a nerd.

xo

No comments: