Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Story of...ABU ANKA

I did not make this up...this is a real story, a real event...and it is just so good I have to share it, even though its not mine to share...but Guy wont blog so fuck him...

So imagine my friend Guy and a group of his degenerate friends, high as kites and off to watch Laser Floyd or some such shit in Seattle I believe.....they get there and this staff member keeps harrassing Guy to sign up for this raffle/prize thing...Guy refuses but the dude wont let it go....finally Guy says FUCK IT and enters the raffle as ABU ANKA to be a smart ass.....
Well....imagine the hilarity that ensues when the DOOR PRIZE RAFFLE is drawn and Abu fucking Anka wins a 7 day trip to Mazatlan that no one can claim........

MuHAHAHAHA HAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHA can u imagine being high and with a group of high friends and this happens? I think I would have pissed myself.

Another great story....thanks Guy.
No one tells me stories like Guy does...

Day got off to a rip roaring start...someone locked themselves out of the store so I got to do a mad rush jaunt down there, through the thick walls of students waiting 4 bus's and such....
Today I get my annual review...I am not scared...I already know how i rock and what my opportunities are so there are never any surprises...the raise will be nice though...I have decided I want to make 9834759837458.50 an hour....thats my goal.

No comments: