Thursday, September 13, 2007

waiting for independent wealth to land on my lap....

loving work right now...oh yeah....fuck off.

i did get a good review...no surprises...i know my OPPORTUNITIES and my strengths so it is never a shock...so the raise tickled me pleasantly...

it has occured to me as of late that i need to set something up for saving money since I suck at it so bad myself...i think i will set up something that sucks 100.00 out of my acct every payday...any suggestions?


i bought ayla thing *panic button* thing....that she can carry with her keys and if she ever feels weird or anything happens she can pull the pin and this HIDEOUS squeeeeeeeeeeel that busts eardrums goes off....she calls it a rape whistle HAHA wtf...i dunno why it makes me giggle that shes so dramatic about it but im just glad she carries it cuz i thought she might think it was *GAY* and not use it.

she babysat last night and made 30.00 ~ should have seen her prancing in the door ranting OMFG OMFG THEY PAID ME 30.00

was funny...

i am never giving that kid an allowance EVER hahha

and shes using her own $ to buy dance shoes like I told her she would have to if she didnt do it when school shopping so this makes me smile :o)

my name is Jennifer and im addicted to facebook scrabble...

oh fuck - at the thrift store yesterday there was a velvet painting of a hawaiian woman with a whole boob showing.....gawd damn it was so cheesie, i wanted it so bad but i was too cheap to pay 35.00 for it......ROBBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: