Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Done like dinner.

I went in to work today, did all I could and now thats IT...
12 days of no training, no questions, no emails, no compliance, no store visitors, no audits, no cash outages, no listing errors, no customers, no nothingggggggggggggggggggggggg

So now I need to sit and make a list of all the things I wanna do while im off....or ill do SHIT ALL.

Did I mention I wanted to buy stocks in whatever company makes IMMODIUM?

Got my memory stick today...actually a 2 pack..., 2 GBs each for 55.00
Gotta like that. A few yrs ago I bought a 1 GB stick and it was 90.00 ~ Fuck
I will give one to Ayla and take her 1 GB card and then have the other 2 GB woohoo

I am rather disgusted at how much lower in price things of a techno nature get in a short period of time...ive pretty much decided never to buy anything new bc whats the friggin point, u pay top dollar and in 6 months its not worth shit.

Lucky 4 me im more about just having something functional rather than top of the line or "new"...

Ayla is mortified I am off for so long....shes sure I will wreck her life if im not working all the time. Jackass.

No comments: